|Location||Coral Gables, FL|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2014|
THR33FOLD is looking for an enthusiastic intern who loves design to work in the Creative Department and assist in all visual needs of current clientele. The individual will work closely with the team and should have a great interest in graphic design, web design, and social media. Attention to detail is an absolute must. He/she must be able to take direction well, have strong communication skills, and must not be afraid to ask questions.
Eager to: Further develop critical creative thinking skills and creative concepting skills. Be willing and eager to accept new assignments or projects from Creative Services, Social Media Communications, Public Relations and Account teams as needed.
Common characteristics of success at THR33FOLD: An entrepreneur spirit, team oriented, intuitive, persistent, accountable, resourceful, curious, candid, creative, courageous, committed, and possesses a roll-up-sleeves attitude.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in translation and distribution of all creative elements from concept to roll-out
- Participating in creative concept brainstorming sessions
- Create custom graphics for clientele
- Create unique designs for promotions and campaigns
- Assist with preparing, designing, and creating art files for production
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong portfolio a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Powerpoint
- Proficient in Keynote a plus
- Experienced Mac users and prior office experience a plus
- Working knowledge of or interest in website design a plus
- Positive, can-do attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation, initiative, integrity and desire to deliver quality work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a junior (rising senior) or senior-level student (graduating winter 2014) at an accredited university. Focus on design, advertising, marketing a plus
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week
What's In it for You
- Increase the breadth of your portfolio with agency client work.
- Gain knowledge of our creative process to be used in your career
- Outstanding interns may translate into full-time positions