Our 2016 ADDY Sponsors:
The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie to win ADDY Awards – recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local ADDY winners compete against winners from other local clubs in one of 15 district competitions. District ADDY winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. Entry in your local Ad Club competition is the first step toward winning a national ADDY.
- All work entered in the American Advertising Award competition must have first appeared in the media between January
- 1 and December 31, 2015.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business (excluding student entries).
- Entries must be submitted in the CBSA, DMA or MSA where the work was created (as defined by Arbitron or Nielsen for your local market). In the event that there are entrants located in markets not served by a local American Advertising Award affiliated show, the acceptance, processing, judging, forwarding and fees of those entries will be decided by the governing body of the district in which the entrant is located.
- All entries (excluding digital, online entries) will need to be physically submitted. Submission drop-off will be at Miami Ad School between 1PM-7PM on January 28th & 29th.
- All submissions must be submitted online (and physically) by January 29th at 7PM EST.